We know that you care about how your personal information is used and shared, and we take your privacy very seriously. By using Nugget, you are accepting the practices outlined in this policy.
Information we Collect From You
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of Nugget. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. The type of information we collect is outlined below within this policy document.
Information You Provide to Us:
- We receive and store any information you enter using our app or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take full advantage of the Nugget service.
- In order for you to use Nugget services, you must complete a registration process. As part of this registration form, we require select personal information. At a minimum, Nugget collects a name, email, username, and password for each user. Additionally, users may provide a bio and profile picture. This information is gathered directly from the user’s input, or from a user’s account creation via an existing accounts on Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn. Nugget does not collect any additional user information or data from these external platforms.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Nugget automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on their server logs including your IP address and location during an active delivery. Nugget uses this data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the app.
- Nugget does not directly collect credit card information. Nugget users Stripe to handle all payments, and CC info is not housed on Nugget servers.
- Data will be stored indefinitely unless the user exercises their right to erasure.
As a user of Nugget, you have rights to the following:
- Right of Access to Data
- Right to Rectification
- Right to Erasure
- Right to Restriction of Processing
- Right to Data Portability
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
To exercise any of the above rights or for more information, contact Nugget founder and data controller Justin Vincent at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nugget is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party.
You may receive notification e-mails from Nugget, which inform you of actions. EG forgotten user passwords and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us. You may also receive free product ideas (aka "nuggets") and educational content via email. Users in the EU are given the option to opt into or decline these emails upon first login. Emails include an unsubscribe option, and email preferences can be updated at any time in the Nugget platform.
Sharing Your Information
Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below.
Nugget Personnel: Nugget personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of Nugget business.
Children Under 18 Years of Age
You must be 18 years and older to register to use Nugget. As a result, Nugget does not specifically collect information about children. If we learn that Nugget has collected information from a child under the age of 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
Conditions of Use
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or your dealings with our website, please contact us via email to: